11 Easy ans Practical Exercises to Teach Your Child Mindfulness.
** Limited Time Bonus – 3 Free Insightful Reports on Solving Those Most Everyday of Parenting issues. INSIDE THIS BOOK. **
Learn How to Help Your Child Live in then Moment Without Stress!!
Is your child constantly jumping around? Do they lack concentration and the ability to finish an easy task? Do they easily get frustrated when things don’t work they way they want?
It is apparent that the children of today are facing stress levels that have exceeded what any previous generation has ever had to cope with. As a result, it’s causing a major impact on their health. Today, children are facing physical and mental health problems that previously were only felt by adults of society. The impact these conditions can have on their quality of life can lead to lifelong damage that can be difficult to recover from.
But the truth is that it’s not just adults that can benefit from cultivating this time-honored practice. More and more research is revealing that mindfulness can benefit children in numerous ways. It has been found to be especially practical when dealing with children who face behavioral challenges. In addition, it is becoming more and more apparent every day that children can reap the same benefits as adults can in many ways; lower stress levels, better rest when sleeping, and a heightened focus on what’s happening around them.
What You Will Learn In This Book:
- What is meant by the term ‘Mindfulness’
- The basic guidelines needed to teach children Mindfulness
- Breathing exercises to help children to connect to their bodies
- How children can be empowered simply by the way they breathe
- How children can become more aware of their senses
- How to teach them that they have control over their own bodies
- How to teach awareness of the outside environment
- How to show them their actions have an impact on their world
- Practical suggestions on how to teach Mindfulness
Want to Know More About How to Help Your Child De-stress with Easy and Practical Mindfulness Exercises?
>> Download Your Copy Right Now! <<
It’s easy to order. Just click the Buy Button NOW!
TAGS: Mindfulness, Mindfulness for beginners, mindfulness for children, peaceful parenting, positive parenting, raising children, the strong willed child, setting limits with your strong willed child, parenting with purpose, parenting with love and logic