Discover the parenting secrets of the happiest people in the world.
What makes Denmark the happiest country in the world – and how do Danish parents raise happy, confident, successful kids year after year? This upbeat and practical guide reveals the six essential principles that have been working for parents in Denmark for decades:
- Play: essential for development and well-being
- Authenticity: fosters trust and an ‘inner compass’
- Reframing: helps kids cope with setbacks and look on the bright side
- Empathy: allows us to act with kindness towards others
- No ultimatums: no power struggles or resentment
- Togetherness: a way to celebrate family time, on special occasions and every day
A revealing and fresh take on parenting advice, The Danish Way of Parenting will help parents from all walks of life raise the happiest, most well-adjusted kids in the world.